Abuse Report
* Reported Ingame Name:Raidonrai
* Date of the Incident:25/08/2017
* Time of the Incident:11:30 UTC/PRT
* Disclaimer: I have read and understood the PR Server Rules.
He banned me for his revenge and personal satisfaction. I will extend this whenever i get a reply (on mobile currently)
Needs more context on what exactly happened.
[Image: GiBg8uP.png]

[Image: cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png]
(08-25-2017, 10:21 PM)Coalz101 Wrote: He banned me for his revenge and personal satisfaction. I will extend this whenever i get a reply (on mobile currently)

You got 2 replies already...
[Image: wKOD4l7.png]
[Image: C12EMC.png]
Upon joining the server that day, I was greeted by a bunch of shit comments from the Mongol members about stuff on HOG. I was replying to them with some stuff. ((Not feeling good today bare with me)). Then all of a sudden I was telling someone something and then my game froze, Glory told me he was banned when he joined before I went on area 94 from PRTA. I thought he was joking but he wasn't.

(More in Depth Reason):
A few days back me and Glory went to A9 area and shot down some of the jets it happened to be Giga and Raidonrai that was hit and killed, they were above their main. I was banned the next two or three days for "baseraping" even though at the time I was no where near their main. I went to talk to the HOG admins and I was unbanned. The server was empty that day so I decided to go on one of the Euro servers where I joined PRTA then left to join Area 94. Upon joining Mongol members who saying things about "Coalz the 'baseraper' shouldn't be on PR". When I was about to tell them cut the all chat Raidonrai banned me reason unknown thus I didn't break any rules on the server. It was for his own personal satisfaction. As if I'm the only "baseraper" around that's a lie. Before that incident me and [TZ]Deadmanfoot was shot down over main by an avenger who was only warned for the issue. I was banned which is unfair. Even after I was playing with an admin who was locked on the landing pad and the guy who was doing it wasn't warned, banned, or kicked. Thus I see no reason to ban me for not breaking rules on your server, for things I've done to you on another server. It's very unprofessional and this shouldn't be allowed, if rules were not broken no one should be warned banned or kicked for your own personal satisfaction.

(This was on HOG [COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERVER], the rules state in dogfights you're only not to engage when they're landing and there's no way to tell really if an aircraft is trying to land from 1k+ alt, I was warned yesterday for engaging a jet outside their main and almost was banned because of it, This one was 100% not against the rules.)
you weren't dog fighting you were in a aav camping us main. this is the rule you are looking for. 7.3. As a stationary or mobile aa, manpad or jet, do not lock on to enemy helicopters or flares in or above their main base and do not lock on to enemy jets in their main base.
[Image: NYUQMoi.png]
[Image: C12EMC.png]
(08-29-2017, 08:45 PM)Hunter291 Wrote: you weren't dog fighting you were in a aav camping us main. this is the rule you are looking for. 7.3. As a stationary or mobile aa, manpad or jet, do not lock on to enemy helicopters or flares in or above their main base and do not lock on to enemy jets in their main base.

would it matter anyway if i didnt even break any rules on server, it's still an issue from a totally different server.
Gonna go ahead and copy one of my posts from our internal section.

Camping mains as hard as they were is comparable to sitting in main C4ing your own teams vehicles, it is an objective truth that it is griefing and there is no possible situation where it can be considered acceptable. If they are willing to do it on one server they will do it on others too, and in GLORYWINGS' case he has already been in trouble on SSG for a situation where he shot down an enemy cow while it was landing in its own main.

He drove the AAV all the way from MEC main straight to US main and sat there for two minutes until jets spawned, at which point they focused at looking directly at the end of the runway, there is no doubt that he drove there with the absolute intention of shooting planes as they took off, expecting to get away with it due to a lack of admins on at the time.

After the incident he started memeing in chat, saying we were away from main and stop crying etc. because he knew that debating it in game meant the PRISM admin wouldn't take action against him.

This was a calculated move to fuck other people because they'd just lost their tank a few minutes earlier and wanted some cheap kills. Unacceptable behaviour on any server and they both deserve what they got, support appeal process tho.