Application
* Your Ingame Name:narkus_pl
* Your CD Key Hash:b59206345f4b16f4e624ebaecd5f0d40
Hello
I would like to become admin on Area 94 because the server is growing and needs admins. Personally, I play very often, almost every weekend, and very often during the week with my colleagues from GDW. I have experience as an admin on a former Polish server and currently on BASED (I do not believe that anything has interfered with being an admin on your part.)
I have never been banned on any server.
I believe Fair Play (without cheating) is the basis of PR
I count on the positive consideration of my application Smile

In Progress

Hello narkus_pl,

Thank you for your application to the admin team, we have now begun to consider your app.

You may request the results of your application 7 days after this response, we will then let you know if you've been approved or denied. If you do not request your results within 14 days after this response your application will automatically be denied.

Thanks again,

AREA 94 PR Administration

[Image: wKOD4l7.png]
[Image: C12EMC.png]
And of course I forgot to add that I play in PR already since v0.8.
If there are any questions I will be happy to answer them Smile
Can I ask for results? Smile

Approved

Hello again narkus_pl,

Congratulations! The admins have finished reviewing your app and 11 of admins voted in favour and 0 of admins voted against. This means you have been accepted as a member of AREA 94's admin team.

Please spend some time reading the Admin Guidelines to familiarize yourself with the responsibilities and conduct of the admin positions.

Welcome to the team,

AREA 94 PR Administration

Nice Smile thank you Smile

So , can you add me to admin staff on forum ?
woops forgot to save xd