Squad Feedback Thread
Since negative feedback isnt very welcome on joinsquad.com i`d like to discuss the game here with some other people from the PR community.

So, as of version 9,5 (i think it is), how do you like it and why? Do you think it will be able to replace PR entirely someday?
</﹋\
<(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ -- - - -- - -- Allahu Akbar  الله اكبر
</﹋\                                                       

"Fuck off or i`ll punch you in the throat."   -   Mahatma Ghandi

Get out headless.
[Image: GiBg8uP.png]

the close combat infantry fights are already more intense and i like them more at this point. but in the whole it will take atleast 2-3 years till the vehicle warfare will be as good as in pr. think the engine and physics are not that nice as the Refractor 2 from bf2 when it comes to vehicles. more comparable to arma i guess.
(06-21-2017, 08:53 PM)Re$tGeber Wrote: the close combat infantry fights are already more intense and i like them more at this point. but in the whole it will take atleast 2-3 years till the vehicle warfare will be as good as in pr. think the engine and physics are not that nice as the Refractor 2 from bf2 when it comes to vehicles. more comparable to arma i guess.

I feel the complete oppossite. Vehicle gameplay is fine (except no thermals yet), especially the driving is quite good. Yet the infantry gameplay is sluggish and unnatural like arma. Actually it feels worse than arma 3.

@ Please add to the discussion
</﹋\
<(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ -- - - -- - -- Allahu Akbar  الله اكبر
</﹋\                                                       

"Fuck off or i`ll punch you in the throat."   -   Mahatma Ghandi